EuroDebt welcomes changes to Pay Day loan practices
DEMSA member, and leading provider of face to face debt advice and debt solutions, EuroDebt Financial Services, has welcomed the commitment of the Pay Day loan trade bodies to strengthen their codes ...
Continue reading; EuroDebt welcomes changes to Pay Day loan practices
Brits focus on debt repayment
Teens worry about parents' debt
20,000 may become insolvent in 2012
More than 20,000 Scots could become insolvent during 2012 after being unable to pay off their debts, accountancy firm PKF has warned. In the third quarter last year, 5,378 Scots became insolvent. ...
Continue reading; 20,000 may become insolvent in 2012
20 per cent of Britons face Christmas debt
Debt fuelled by payday loans?
The secret’s out – one in ten Brits has hidden credit card
Nearly £4k per year on credit cards
- 29/07/2011 Beware! Brits risk forking out millions for overseas bank charges
- 07/07/2011 MP admits to £600 a month debts
- 28/04/2011 Men’s debt woes eclipse that of women
- 28/04/2011 Consumers cut spending in massive numbers
- 21/04/2011 Borrowers blighted by interest rate ignorance
- 16/03/2011 Parents step in to reduce their children's debts
- 16/03/2011 Economic uncertainty leads to dip in consumer spending