EuroDebt welcomes changes to Pay Day loan practices
DEMSA member, and leading provider of face to face debt advice and debt solutions, EuroDebt Financial Services, has welcomed the commitment of the Pay Day loan trade bodies to strengthen their codes ...
Continue reading; EuroDebt welcomes changes to Pay Day loan practices
Brits focus on debt repayment
Teens worry about parents' debt
Household Income Stretched too far?
With the latest employment and wage figures from the Office of National Statistics showing only a slight improvement on last quarter, and the cost of living continuing to escalate, MoneySave ...
Continue reading; Household Income Stretched too far?
16m Britons have nothing left after payday
‘Constant struggle’ with debt for UK
Rise of the middle-class debtor
Worry over heating cost rises causing arguments
- 17/10/2011 The secret’s out – one in ten Brits has hidden credit card
- 10/10/2011 Less than £24 a day for pensioners
- 09/09/2011 Record insolvencies for women
- 18/08/2011 All inclusive holidays up by 50 %
- 18/08/2011 Children’s pocket money at seven year high
- 12/08/2011 Thousands of homeowners are in negative equity
- 12/08/2011 Most students will never repay student debt