Loss of Income Top Reason for Debt Problems
New figures from DEMSA member EuroDebt Financial Services reveal that nearly 1 in 4 (23.6%) of its clients fell into debt as a result of a loss of income. A further 23.5% cited spiralling debt, where ...
Continue reading; Loss of Income Top Reason for Debt Problems
Brits focus on debt repayment
Teens worry about parents' debt
Household Income Stretched too far?
With the latest employment and wage figures from the Office of National Statistics showing only a slight improvement on last quarter, and the cost of living continuing to escalate, MoneySave ...
Continue reading; Household Income Stretched too far?
Average household debt stands at £8k
Households cutting back on essentials
January Debt Statistics revealed
Marginal growth sees economy still at risk
- 06/01/2012 20,000 may become insolvent in 2012
- 06/01/2012 Debt tops list of stress factors
- 06/01/2012 Debts rocket post-Christmas, experts warn
- 15/12/2011 20 per cent of Britons face Christmas debt
- 15/12/2011 Parents’ debt increases because of adult children
- 30/11/2011 Households to lose £1000 a year as austerity measures bite
- 30/11/2011 Christmas spending to exceed £21bn