Loss of Income Top Reason for Debt Problems
New figures from DEMSA member EuroDebt Financial Services reveal that nearly 1 in 4 (23.6%) of its clients fell into debt as a result of a loss of income. A further 23.5% cited spiralling debt, where ...
Continue reading; Loss of Income Top Reason for Debt Problems
Brits focus on debt repayment
Teens worry about parents' debt
EuroDebt welcomes changes to Pay Day loan practices
DEMSA member, and leading provider of face to face debt advice and debt solutions, EuroDebt Financial Services, has welcomed the commitment of the Pay Day loan trade bodies to strengthen their codes ...
Continue reading; EuroDebt welcomes changes to Pay Day loan practices
Household Income Stretched too far?
8 million Brits failed on at least one bill payment in 2011
Average household debt stands at £8k
16m Britons have nothing left after payday
- 23/01/2012 Households cutting back on essentials
- 23/01/2012 Consumers nearly £2bn worse off
- 16/01/2012 January Debt Statistics revealed
- 16/01/2012 Marginal growth sees economy still at risk
- 16/01/2012 ‘Constant struggle’ with debt for UK
- 06/01/2012 20,000 may become insolvent in 2012
- 06/01/2012 Debt tops list of stress factors
Advice on Travel Costs
Current UK Economy
Debt Management and Banking
Housing Debt and Bills
Income Worries and Debt