Our Client Services Team
EuroDebt prides itself on providing you with support of the highest quality. We understand how difficult it can be when you are suffering financial hardship and are being constantly pressured by your creditors and their recovery agents to repay your debts. Our Client Services team is there to deal directly with your creditors and their agents. They are there to act on your behalf and to look after your best interests as our client at all times. You have a Personal Case Manager who will introduce themselves when you first sign a Debt Management or IVA Support agreement with EuroDebt. They also remain your Personal Case Manager throughout your Debt Management Plan. Many of the team have been at EuroDebt since we first started Debt Management Plans in 2000.
Client Services provide a number of vital services for you on a day-to-day basis:
- Your Personal Case Manager reviews all correspondence from you or your creditors and immediately acts on new correspondence when received. You have the option to receive a monthly diary log of everything that EuroDebt has done on your behalf, which can involve dealing with a large amount of correspondence in the early months of your plan and when accounts get sold on.
- Your Personal Case Manager and their colleagues are there to answer the phone whenever you have a question or query regarding your Debt Management Plan with EuroDebt. It is vital that you notify us of any changes in circumstances in order that we can act accordingly.
- Your Personal Case Manager will deal with any enquiries from your creditors and their agents as your appointed representative. You will have given us the authority to discuss the credit agreements you have requested us to act upon at the initial meeting.
- If you are having difficulty paying your monthly payment or the funds we have received aren't sufficient to allow us to pay your creditors then we will work with you to try and find a temporary or long-term solution and notify your creditors of your change in circumstances. Flexibility is an important part of a Debt Management Plan to deliver sustainable returns to your creditors.
- You will receive a monthly statement showing what we have paid to your creditors on you behalf through your Single Payment Plan, this will include our monthly management fee for providing the service listed above.
- A dedicated team within Client Services will deal with any Full & Final Settlement requests that you make during the course of your Debt Management Plan where your circumstances may change
All our new clients are surveyed 6 months after starting their Single Payment Plan. Our Client Services Manager will review all of your comments and we are constantly striving to improve the ways that we communicate and deal with you and your creditors.