Welcome to EuroDebt
Welcome to EuroDebt, we are a specialist and independent fee charging Debt Management Company offering debt help to tens of thousands of indebted people. We also trade as MoneySave Solutions.
We initially offer debt advice and then the option of a full range of Debt Solutions including Debt Management Plans (DMPs), Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs), Scottish Trust Deeds and Bankruptcy Assistance.
We are also regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities (CRM 28968). We offer all clients the opportunity of a free Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) review to establish whether PPI may have been mis-sold. We also offer a free Experian credit report to ensure we have a clear understanding of your credit file.
We are a member of DEMSA (the Debt Managers Standards Association), whose code of practice is approved by the Trading Standards Institute (TSI). We understand the importance of offering debt advice of the highest standard. We ensure you have access to the fullest range of debt solutions possible so that you know youíre getting the most suitable service for your individual requirements and which allow you to make an informed choice.
It is extremely important, when making a long term commitment to tackle your debts, that you are able to make an informed choice between the options available. As such, we are fully committed to the principles of fairness, transparency and redress set out in the updated OFT Debt Management Guidance.See if EuroDebt is right for you...
- Free Credit File Search to Avoid Financial Problems
- Plagued by silent calls from Debt Collectors?
- Update: Ministry of Justice Warning - Unenforceable credit agreements - RBS High Court landmark ruling
- ASA bans advert for loan charging 2,356 per cent
- Too Much Debt to Retire?
- Update: Tenants 'being misled by deposit firm'
More Consumer Alerts
Top Debt Reasons
- Loss of Income - 23.66%
- Debt Spiral - 23.58%
- Poor Financial Management - 15.45%
- Divorce/Separation - 10.01%
- EuroDebt Debt Reasons Report 2011-12
Debt Management News
- EuroDebt welcomes changes to Pay Day loan practices
- Household Income Stretched too far?
- 8 million Brits failed on at least one bill payment in 2011
- Average household debt stands at ¬£8k
- 16m Britons have nothing left after payday
- Households cutting back on essentials
- More Latest News Stories
- News Archive